The D-8-3 investment visa is to invest in a company run by a Korean in the form of a partnership.
- The investment target must be a company run by Korean citizens.
- The investment amount is 100 million won or more, owns 10/100 or more of the total stock of the invested company, and is listed as a joint representative with a Korean on the business registration certificate.
- The business capital of the people who are joint operators must be 100 million won or more.
- The basic requirements are the same as for the D-8-1 Investor Visa.
- A company run by a Korean should be changed to a “foreign-invested corporation”.
- The name of the sender, the source of funds, and the sincerity of the business are also subject to major screening.
|Foreign Investment Report|
|⇒ Remittance of foreign investment funds|
|⇒ Application for change of corporation|
|⇒ Business registration and corporate establishment report|
|⇒ Transfer of paid-in capital to corporate account|
|⇒ Registered as a foreign-invested company|
|⇒ Issuance of D-8 visa|
D-8-3 Visa Application Documents
- Application form, passport, photo
- Copy of foreign-invested company registration certificate
- Documents proving business funds (use details) of citizens who are joint business operators
- A copy of the business registration certificate showing the joint business operator, the original joint business agreement
- Dispatch order (specify the period of dispatch) and proof of employment
- R&D facilities are designated by a letter of designation and a list of working personnel
- Documents related to the introduction of investment funds
Additional documents to be submitted if the investment is less than 300 million won
- Documents proving the use of capital (purchase receipts, office interior expenses, statements of deposits and withdrawals in domestic bank accounts, etc.)
- Documents proving the existence of the workplace (office lease agreement, business view, office space, signage photo, etc.)
- Documents related to business experience in the relevant industry or field (if necessary)
- Small investors with less than 300 million won and no business experience are subject to detailed examination