2023-06-22BY Immikorea

D8비자 연장

The main point of the D8 visa extension review is business performance. Since the D8 visa is an investment visa received for business, if there is no business performance, the immigration office may judge that you have entered the country for other purposes without the will to do business.

When extending the D8 visa, it is not a big problem if there is a lot of business performance, and the length of stay is granted depending on the size of the performance.

However, when extending the D8 visa, it becomes a problem if there is no business performance. Like everyone else, it’s not easy to get results in the early days of a business. Depending on the type of business, there are also companies that have no business performance at all. Considering this, the Immigration Office is a little generous in the first year. However, even in this case, you must submit a statement of reason for the sluggish business or documentary evidence showing your willingness to continue the business.

D8 visa extension application documents can be submitted from 4 months before the expiration date to the expiration date. You can apply at an appropriate time considering your business performance or the timing of overseas business trips.

When applying for a D8 visa extension, you need to submit a lot of documents, such as company documents, tax payment documents, and performance-related documents, so it is good to prepare in advance.

  1. application
  2. Original passport
  3. Original alien registration card
  4. Foreign-invested company registration certificate
  5. Business Registration
  6. Certificate of corporate registration
  7. Statement of Stock Changes
  8. office lease agreement
  9. Residential Lease Agreement
  10. Corporate passbook usage history
  11. tax documents
  12. Documents related to business performance
  13. Other required documents for each individual
  1. application
  2. Original passport
  3. Original alien registration card
  4. Residential rental agreement or confirmation of provision of accommodation
  5. Certificate of preschool education
  6. Certificate of Enrollment (if enrolled)
  1. Overseas headquarters dispatch order
  2. Overseas head office employment certificate
  3. Korean company employment certificate

Privacy Preference Center