Anyone who holds a legal visa in Korea and receives a pension abroad can apply for a Korean permanent resident card.

  1. Age over 60 years old
  2. Persons receiving pensions from foreign countries that exceed the amount determined by the Minister of Justice of Korea
  3. Those who have been staying in Korea for more than 1 year on a legal visa

Waiver of Korean language proficiency test

1. The amount of pension received overseas for the last 1 year must be at least twice the amount of Korean GNI (Korean GNI is about 37.4 million won)

2. Since you have to prove the pension you have received over the past year, you are not applying with the pension certificate you will receive in the future.

  1. Copy of pension certificate
  2. Pension deposit passbook
  3. Identity guarantee
  4. Overseas criminal record certificate
  5. Documents proving the cost of stay
  6. Integrated application

Leave Comments

error: Content is protected !!